The purpose of this forum is to provide parents and carers with a relaxed and informal place to meet with staff from The Hart School to share their views on how things are going at the school and how we can improve. Parents from all year groups are welcome to join us. It’s a great opportunity to ask questions about the school and have a voice in helping the school to move forward. In particular, the forum will:
- Influence the schools approach to learning and teaching
- Provide a channel through which areas for improvement can be identified within the school
- A mechanism through which the Leadership Team and Local Governing Body can consult.
The dates for remaining meetings of 2016/17 are:
- Wednesday 8 March 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm at the Lower School
- Wednesday 10 May 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm at the Lower School
- Wednesday 12 July 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm at the Lower School
This forum will be used as an advisory and consultative body only. Strategic decision making rests with the Local Governing Body; the operational management of the school with the Principal and the Leadership Team. Concerns or complaints involving individual children, families or teachers will not be discussed.