Support Staff Vacancies
- Full Time 37 hours per week
- Term time only
- Grade 5, £17,419 per annum (actual salary £15,061)
The Hart School opened in September 2016, beginning a new era of education for Rugeley. The school replaces Hagley Park Academy, Fair Oak Academy (the 2nd and 3rd most improved schools in Staffordshire over the last four years) and Rugeley Sixth Form Academy. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious team with a commitment to raising standards and creating new opportunities for generations of students in Rugeley.
We seek to appoint a Cover Supervisor who will work under an agreed system of supervision, to supervise whole classes during the short-term absence of the class teacher under the guidance of teaching/senior staff, including implementing work programmes, managing student behaviour and assisting students in relevant activities in line with the school’s policies and procedures. The role will require the post holder to supervise work that has been set by the teaching staff, and to provide feedback to students in relation to progress and achievement.
We are seeking an individual who has:
- Experience of working to support children’s learning gained in a relevant environment
- In depth understanding of areas of learning, e.g. literacy, numeracy, science or SEN
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to be able to relate well to a wide range of people
- Work constructively as part of a team whilst being able to demonstrate initiative
Closing date: midday Thursday 31st August 2017
To apply, please download and complete the application form, then email to: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hart School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to undertake relevant safeguarding checks.
Catering Assistant – The Hart School – Upper
- 15.00 Hours per week Monday to Friday
- Term time only
- (38 weeks worked – includes 4.2 weeks holiday = 42.2 weeks paid)
- £7.50 per hour – Immediate Start
- Must be Flexible if overtime is required – This is minimal however
Aspens Services Ltd are a growing independent contract catering company, with a passion for serving high quality, freshly cooked meals from locally sourced ingredients in to the Education sector.
- Catering Assistant – Secondary School
- Basic food preparation
- Food service to students & staff
- Working on the tills during service
- Cleaning duties within the kitchen
- Health & safety compliance
- Friendly and polite customer service
- Catering experience
- Working within a team
- Food hygiene level 2 (preferred, but not essential as training will be given)
- Basic knowledge of health and safety practices
Aspens Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, paid for by the employer
Apply now and come to work for one of the top 100 fastest growing independent companies in the UK with great career opportunities.
For further information – please call Stella Kent on 01889 571680 or email email@example.com
Closing Date – The Application window will close once a suitable number of candidates have applied.