Helping at the Hart
Are you interested in becoming more involved at The Hart School?
Could your skills, your knowledge , your expertise help students at The Hart?
Do you have hours spare to give back to the community?
We are looking for parents / carers to give us occasional or regular support. Here are some possible ways in which you could help:
- Help at Clubs
- Voluntary Teaching Assistant
- Reading with Students
- Accompanying School Trips
- Or do you have a particular skill you could offer? Baking? Engineering? Languages
We would also appreciate your help running events to help raise money to fund new projects and/or equipment for the school.
Your contribution would be so valuable and the children would benefit seeing you or other family members getting involved as it:
- Shows them that you are interested in what the school is doing
- Lets then see that you value what they are learning
- Helps them learn about good citizenship from your example
If you think that this is for you – then don’t delay and get in touch with Mrs D’Arcy-Barron by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will need to complete a DBS check, this is a free service for volunteers.